Sunday, August 21, 2011

Once Upon A Time in Mexico....

November, 2009
Here comes a blast from my past. In 2009, I went on a Mexican cruise. I blogged about it, except for this. While I was in Puerto Vallarta, not only did I experience a real Mexican Wal Mart...which is a dream all in itself  ;). I got to swim with dolphins! I had a picture disk and everything. And I totally forgot about it. I am making it a seperate post, so that it will make it into my next blog book.

Lets Travel Back in Time....to 2009!
Goin' Dancing!
I wouldn't kiss a dolphin, or open my eyes, LOL. Say Queso!
But Lilly did!
Gabby

  Today was a good day. Started by having a donkey in my lap when we got off the ship. A lovely trip to Walmart, and I was alive and well to experience it. I had caught a virus while on the boat the first few days. I could barely drag myself up out of bed. I didn't eat too much during those days. But it was one of those things that you just have to pull yourself up and just go anyway. And I am so glad I did. I never got that up close to dolphins before. They are one of my favorite sea creatures. It was such a neat experience to swim with them. I will never forget it. Mexico was so beautiful. Yes, there were places that were a little ghetto....just like here. You just drive right on through.  That is all for this experience, glad to have had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment