Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Last day in the Magic Kingdom :(

We woke up a little late, but we rushed out of our room and forgot sunglasses, cell phones. It was a little crazy at first, but we got it worked out...in my tradition, we got going whenever we felt, no schedules and no pressure, so off we went for breakfast
Good thing I studied my French.....j/k  :)


Le Croc Madame...oh I think I might have just butchered that one Lol., It was yummy, and reminded me of an inside out grilled cheese with an egg on top.

               We got our picture.  Should have told those girls to move it?  ;)





I took a few shots of these classic posters under the bridge, much to the chagrin of some old guy. ;)

   Back to Mainstreet U.S.A...to the lockers!


While we were moseying down Main Street we saw the famous Dapper Dan's Barbershop Quartet. They have been around since the park opened back in 1955.


                                                         Action shot!
Here's some video...


And lastly I want to end this post with this
"I hope we never lose sight of one thing: it was all started by a mouse."
Walt Disney Company
Tune in next time! Same time, Same Place. Same Channel?










No comments:

Post a Comment