Friday, July 16, 2010

Maui, Kahului




I would love to sit and blog, blog , blog. But oh my goodness, I've been so busy at work. I should just live there. But I'm home now, relishing doing nothing and baking a lovely cheesecake ( thanks pioneer woman!) So here I go! When I left off last time, what exotic place did I go to in Maui first?....ready? WAL-MART!!! Oh yes we did! And it was awesome! ;) No matter where you go to a wal-mart whether in Hawaii or Las Vegas or even Mexico...people they are all the same!! Except Hawaii Wal-Marts have some great Hawaiian stuff! Cheaper than the traditional places. One of the funny things about the Hawaiian cruise is every port there is a Wal-Mart, Home Depot or Lowes. Forget something? No sweat, just take the little free shuttle to walmart...or Hilo Hattie. Well, love to shop! I tried to go find a local church..but we didn't have any luck, so I worshiped at Wal- Mart? LOL . More to come, but I'm going to catch a nap!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I don't frequent Walmart, but the one on spring mountain has been remodeled inside and out and looks fabulous!

    Your Hawaii trip looked like a blast. Where to now?

    ReplyDelete