Monday, July 19, 2010

Best of Maui- Maui Tropical Plantation





Mmmm...... :)

The plantation is so huge!


Gorgeous
















I believe I was getting a text from Sister Thomas at this moment, LOL


Finished product!


She had only been husking for her second day!




Now, she's pulling off the hair








After the trip to the Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese Gardens, our next stop was the Maui Botanical Gardens. It was just beautiful. We got to take a train ride around the gardens. They grew all kinds of flowers. Some of the trees included Coffee, Macadamia Nut, Mango, Papaya and Apple Banana Trees, I'm going to try an apple banana, they're baby sized. We had a coconut husking class, well sort of. Then afterwards, we had a delicious Hawaiian Lunch. Mmmm!!






















1 comment:

  1. Plantation is HUGE and so are my Pics...but that was by accident. But now I know that you can add as many pictures as you want!

    ReplyDelete