Friday, March 11, 2011

Goin' to Temple and they're gonna get maaaried! :)

I was going to share the video from the Wedding Singer, but its much too cheesy. This will have to do, cheesy enough!

So we stopped for breakfast at this place, its like Winchell's on the west coast, down the street from the temple. It was funny. I was following, and across from Tim Hortons was a Nortons. I was a little confused. :)



Columbus Ohio Temple!!


Poor girl. She was having some excitement jitters. She was kinda ill. She was all better afterwards!




Aww. :)




Line up!






They passed out lunch boxes after their ceremony. Cute Idea!


So this was Saturday. It was a cold, long day. But it was a GREAT day! I'm so glad that I was able to come . Stay tuned, more to come......








No comments:

Post a Comment