Friday, March 25, 2011

43 Odd things about me



43 Odd things about me -Started as a Facebook note :)

1. Do you like blue cheese? Sometimes 2. Do you like shrimp? Oh yes! 3. Do you own a gun? Oh no! 4. What was your favorite Kool-Aid flavor? red 5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Yes 6. What do you think of hot dogs? Like em, especially the ones from costco 7. Favorite Christmas movie? Its A Wonderful Life 8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice, or diet coke if I need to stay awake, I know I'm bad..just being honest. 9. Can you do push ups? Not very good, but the girl pushups I think. 10. Do you have any tattoos? ummm...no! 11. What's your favorite piece(s) of jewelry? A pearl ring that I got from Pam Starr, she has amazing jewelry!12. Favorite hobby: I don't know if I really have one, I do like to read. And attempt to bake..oh I like to cook!! There you go. But I don't do crafts...just say no! 13. Do you have A.D.D..? What was the question? 14. What's one thing/trait you hate about yourself? I doubt myself. 15. Middle name? Calista, family name. 16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: my feet are cold, i'm tired and I hope I don't get cancelled tomorrow. 17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk and diet dr. pepper 18. Current concern? Making money to pay bills. 19. Current hate right now? that we're all broke. :( 20. Favorite place to be? Out of town, relaxing. 21. How did you bring in the New Year? New Year's Dance. 22. Where would you like to go? Hawaii, Austrailia, England, Bahamas...and on and on.....sigh 23. Name 4 people who will complete this? the cool people, you know who you are! ;) 24. Do you own slippers? Yes I do, and I love them. 25. What shirt are you wearing? I'm not, I'm wearing my nightgown! 26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know 27. Can you whistle? Yes 28. Favorite color? purple or green 29.Would you be a pirate? Sounds fun 30. What songs do you sing in the shower? wouldn't you like to know? 34. Worst injury you've ever had? That would have to be when I was at a dance at BYU, it was especially for youth, a teen camp. I was dancing and my knee slipped out, subsequently went down on the floor and landed indian style on my foot. I broke it and got to spend the rest of the week hobbling around BYU on crutches, and oh yeah our room was on the third floor, good times!35. Do you love where you live? Live in Las Vegas and never left yet. 36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3. 37. Who is your loudest friend? not sure 38. How many dogs do you have? I put my dog down last summer..but I have owned 3 in my life so far.. I would love to have another, but not ready for the responsibility yet. 39. Does someone have a crush on you? not that i'm aware of.40. What is your favorite book? I've discovered I love to read. And I didn't realise until after I graduated from nursing school, cuz when your in school, you don't want to read anything else. Some of my favs are Twilight series, The peacegiver, the sunflower, the christmas sweater. I think i'm a bookworm. 41. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocoaty, too many to name here. 42. What is your favorite football team? I'm going to say broncos, because my dad was from denver, or the sf 49ers, I just like them. But I'm not a die hard football fan.43. What is your most embarrassing moment? This is kinda funny..do you ever have those times you wish you could take your foot out of your mouth? Well me and my mom were walking to my car in the parking lot and this humongous big yellow car , picture huge 70's relic. Anyway as I was getting my car door opened I said out loud "what a big banana boat!" I didn't realize the owner was in the car and heard me!!! And he said " this banana boat is moving" Whoopsie. ;)


**I did this note when I first joined facebook over 2-3 yrs ago?! One thing that changed, I did go to Hawaii. Aloha! Dreams do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment