Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I learned today.



"One of the greatest strengths lies in the ability to let go. For in letting go of guilt, you receive hope. In releasing doubt, you discover abundance. In letting go of anger, you realize peace. In releasing time and again needless thoughts of fear, you shall feel, know, and remember that Love reigns supreme. There is nothing to fear. There is only love. You are celebrated, light one! Be strong, let go; you are loved!"- From a blog called Angel's Insight.


I have learned this awhile ago I think.  This quote is so true for me.  No doubt, its probably the hardest thing to do, but once you do its a good feeling. Its good to know that nothing else matters except my own personal relationship with my Father in Heaven. No matter who thinks what or what I think...it doesn't matter and to just let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment