Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!





1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?


I  know i've concquered my dream of becoming a nurse. That was one...as for my other dreams or wishes, i'm a work in progress. Stay tuned!

2. What is a must have item for summer?
   Air Conditioner. Thats enough... and a Diet Coke! Maybe a walk in freezer? ;)  I miss working at Dairy Queen, LOL.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during the summer?)
 I think mom and dad would  make me, if it was required. If not, they knew I always had my nose in a book. I wasn't a trouble maker. :)

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
    
 If I buy in excess, like from Costco, I freeze produce if I can. I have attempted to bottle fruit, thats a experience in itself. But its good to do.
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
    
 No way!  I sleep in as much as I can. If I have somewhere to be..and hopefully on time, I'll usually prepare the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment