Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sharing..

Yesterday on Facebook was an event called Sharing the Gospel through social media. What a great opportunity to share the message of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I know there are people out there in cyberspace that peek in on my blog, which I am more than ok with. For those of you that have a religion, or no religion at all..I share with you my Testimony. With all of my Heart, Might and Mind, I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. I know that he loves me and that no one understands my trials, tribulations and successes more than he does. This gives me an eternal peace. I know that families can be together forever through ordinances in the Temple. I know that all four of the Standard Works are true, The Bible. The Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price. I know that Joseph Smith was a true Prophet and Thomas S. Monson is our Prophet today. I know that if we have any problem, no matter how great or small, if we go to the Lord in prayer, our prayers can and will be answered. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Visit www.mormon.org  if you would like to know more about how to attain happiness in your life.

Here is a video classic, but it kind of goes along with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment