Monday, September 13, 2010

Its Bridal Shower Time!! 8/24

A couple of surprises first Melissa....

Before....

And Katie!


I gave her the second surprise...


In honor of Hawaii, she gets to don the grass skirt,
AND...the coconut bra! ;)



A Big thanks to Natalie Littlefield!


mmm...chocolate.



Bridal shower Bingo, and the sign fell on my head, LOL.






The pitcher was so pretty and it tasted good too.




Some gifts.....





Joelenne, Andrea, Lilly and Alison



Andrea's coworkers from JD Smith


Drea, Audrey, myself and Myla's hand!





Myla and Drea








Mindy!






Everyone came...and I mean EVERYONE!! At least 40! Pretty good for a first
time shower thrower, I think I might have been baptised that night...hahaha.

Me and Joeleene. Coolest part of my house Gail!



Myla and Melissa


Chairs are ready, get your church on!


Andrea, so much fun throwing you a shower! Didn't know that many would show up...but hey you are loved!! And as a novice shower thrower, I guess I was baptized that night, LOL. Enjoy your presents! A huge thankyou needs to go out to Alison and Joeleene England for the awesome chocolate dipped pretzels and for helping us to have our chocolate fix ,Joeleene C. for helping me set up and Lilly for the chairs.... THANKS FOR MAKING IT A SUCCESS..LOVE YOU!!





No comments:

Post a Comment