Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Pep Talk.


I love this video. Its from The Kid President, who has become a Youtube sensation. I love uplifting messages. If you have a minute, watch this video. It will bring a smile to your face. I loved this message so much, I took some notes. I want this in print. So Without Further Ado...

*The world needs you to STOP BEING BORING!  Yeah .You.

* Life is not a game people. Its not a cereal, either.  Well, it is a cereal...

* If life is a game? Aren't we all on the same team? I'm on your team...Be on my team!

* Two roads diverged in the woods...And I took the road less traveled.

* Don't stop Believing. Unless your dream is stupid. Then you should find another dream.

* Be a better dream to keep going....and going...

* What if Michael Jordan had quit? He never would have made Space Jam. What would be your Space Jam? What will you create to make the world awesome? NOTHING.  If you keep Sitting there.

*This is Your Time. This is My Time. This is Our Time.

* We can make everyday better for each other, if we're all on the same team...lets act like it.

* We've work to do. We can cry about it. Or we can dance about it.

* We Were Made To Be Awesome.

* Its everybodys duty to Give The World A Reason to Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment