Saturday, December 1, 2012

St George trip- Dickens Festival

The friday after Thanksgiving Joelenne and I went up to St George to attend the Dickens Festival on Saturday. It was really fun. The festival is like a big craft fair except you feel like you have stepped in a Charles Dickens novel. Here's some pics I got...along with a little movie.  ;)

 
 

 
 
 
We got into town in time to do an evening temple session. Then we walked around the temple grounds which were covered in lights. It was so pretty!

We then went to Washington to Texas Roadhouse. I have heard about this place from Pinterest. I had real Roadhouse rolls.
Umm.. Mine didn't look like that.

We then went to our room to sleep. I should have been super tired. But, we fell asleep with the tv on and some horror movie with a lion showed before my eyes. At only 330 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep. Ugh! So what to do. what to do?

 
So...we went to Wal Mart. I know, crazy I know. But neither one of us could sleep so why not?
Crazy!
Isn't the round about pretty?
 
Got some goodies, movies...and One Direction for me.
And another fun find....
I ran into Joyce Fetter and Alesha! : )
 
 
I  wish that I got a picture with my friend Barbara! We had so much fun shopping and browsing all day. But , boy was I pooped. Back to home. The last pic summs it up for me.
Living Life- Life is not a race- but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work Hard. Be Choosy. Say "thank you"; " I love you" and  "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for praer. The Lord giveth and the Lord takth. Let your handshake mean more the pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental- search for your purpose and do it as best you can. Dreaming does mater. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be....
 
We then had a post lunch at Cracker Barrel and headed home. I forgot to tell you that I headed the wrong direction listening to One Direction. Ha Ha.
 


1 comment: