Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just a thought....


So...I grabbed this from Google. I tried to make 1, just 1 dozen rolls for Thanksgiving. If your rolls drop with a thud..thats a bad thing right? Craptastic. Well...I guess I'm going to go buy a bag of rolls. :) I give myself credit for trying...but I wish I could bake, its always a toss up for me. I got this supposedly easy 30 minute roll recipe for Pinterest. Mine looked like this and not the pinterest pic. I knew a friend on facebook who shared she made just 4 dozen rolls. Really? I can't even crank out one batch. Whatever. Here's hoping the rest of the dinner isn't a disaster. But at least I have a nice pumpkin pie from Costco. :) I AM thankful for that!  May your turkey be plump,  May your potatoes & gravy have never a lump, May your pies take the prize. And may your Thanksgiving Dinner stay off your thighs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment