Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesday





Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following


1.  Grab your current reading

2.  Open to a random page

3.  Share two (2) sentences from that page

4.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS

5.  Share the author and title, too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser


Who: Lexi Smart, amnesiac.  Former struggling working girl to high powered corporate big shot...complete with gorgeous husband.

What: Lexi is scrambling to catch her balance. Her new life, turns out, comes complete with secrets, schemes and intrigue. How on earth did all this happen? Will she ever remember?

Where: London 2004-2007.

"So maybe things aren't as perfect as I thought. Maybe I've fallen out with my friends; maybe Bryon is after my job, maybe I don't have a clue who Tony Dukes is. But I can put it all right, I can learn my job. I can build bridges with Fi and the others. I can google Tony Dukes."

I actually finished this book this weekend. Come back tomorrow for my review!

2 comments:

  1. Nice teaser!! That would make for an awesome movie!

    And I love your blog! Soo pretty!!

    Paranormal Wasteland's Tuesday Teaser:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! And thanks for stopping by. I'll come to see yours!

    ReplyDelete