The following is an excerpt from Eat Pray Love. Yeah, I'm still trudging through it. Yes its good. I'm just slow reading it. The movie left this scene out...I wish they didn't. But I will share it with you :
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREEDOM
1 Life's metaphors are God's instructions.
2. You have just climbed up and above the roof. There in nothing between you and the Infinite. Now, let go.
3. The day is ending. It's time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
4. Your wish for resolution was a prayer. Your being here is God's response. Let go, and watch the stars come out-on the outside and the inside.
5. With all your heart ask for grace, and let go.
6. With all your heart , forgive him, FORGIVE YOURSELF, and let him go.
7. Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering. Then, let go.
8. Watch the heat of day pass into cool night. Let go.
9. When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe. Let go.
10. When the past has passed from you at last, let go. Then climb down and begin the rest of your life. With great joy.