Saturday, June 12, 2010

Some Pre Pics of Hawaii - Eo Mai - Keali'i Reichel- ALOHA!

WOW! I can't believe in seven days I will be in the islands of Hawaii?!! I've been waiting so long, I can't believe the time is finally here. I am so excited and frazzled thinking about all the trip plans. I know I will have a great time. But, sometimes I feel a litlle tender-hearted. Just like with every major thing in life, whether it be a major change in life, a major holiday...I wish my parents were with me. My Dad had been in the NAVY and always had said he wanted to take us there, see Pearl Harbor , etc.. I thought long ago that someday that me and my mom would visit. But, I know that they are with me in spirit. And as the title reads in my blog, finding joy in my journey...thats what I am setting out to do, finding the joy . It doesn't neccesarily need to be in Hawaii, but its been a dream to go and I'm so happy I get the chance. I had a moment today of all places, shopping at an outlet mall. I haven't done this in a long time. I was just there to find some good walking shoes, since I've about worn out my current ones. I found the shoes relatively easily. And as I was strolling through the outlet, I found a store that was a favorite of my mom's (and mine) Harry and David. I have not really set foot in that store since she has been gone, I know silly right? I only lasted inside the store for not even a couple of minutes, and I had to leave. I don't know if it was it reminded me of something, nothing but good times there. I don't know...just left me tender, is the only thing I can say. A lot of people won't understand what I'm trying to say, and thats ok. This is for me to vent. I think that sometimes there are things that I observe, and experience sometimes I feel like Oh got to tell mom about this, or Dad needs to hear about that. Anyway, thats all for now, I'm doing good... =) ALOHA!

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of you and your Hawaii adventure! It will be so beautiful! Are you going to climb up a tree and pick a coconut? I hear they do it for you at the PCC. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH!!! Kjerstina!! You visited me? Wow, i am honored, LOL. I hope to get the PCC, is that the new lingo? I hope to just get there..I arrive in Honolulu at 130, we leave at 7, but when I talked to pleasant holiday, the lady was so short with me, saying YOU WON'T HAVE TIME, YOU'LL MISS YOUR BOAT. Sigh..we shall see, super excited though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete