Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday

You know, I feel kinda bad that I didn't take more pictures...especially of some of my favorite Utahans..but alas, it is what it is. I visited with Cher and Brooke for about an hour while I donated blood, which I am proud to say I donated in less than five minutes..one pint! Needless to say I was a little dizzy. Saturday was pretty much IKEA day. It is like going through Disneyland, minus the rides. :)  I am now numbered among the lucky people that have had their IKEA experience, it was fun!

Sunday is the sabath..and I decided to attend a taping of this program

I love listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Woohoo...made it inside!!! :)


And now, I share with you some of the word
"We can’t travel very far on life’s highways without encountering detours. In fact, we should expect them. We will enjoy the journey of life so much more when we are willing to change.
Being stubborn and inflexible can damage relationships, limit our prospects, and stifle growth and development. Of course, some things are nonnegotiable. In matters of character, integrity, kindness, and compassion, we should be fixed and steadfast. But in the details of our goals, ambitions, and plans, we must be flexible. "- Music and the Spoken Word

Some words that I needed to hear.
Next it was time to see attend this little guy's blessing...

 Is that not the cutest family? And the blessing outfit is Adam's!

                                                 All dressed up...and no place to go.  :)
                                              I just love holding new babies!
It was a whirlwind trip. I did some service, saw some friends...and had some great conversations that helped me to realise to let things go.  I have some great friends. Thanks for helping me to realize my potential. Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment