Thursday, February 10, 2011

Have you ever ?

Have you ever felt like in the Doghouse? I did this week.
Have you gotten to drop a tray of food...no make that two on the floor? Yup...I did that too last night. It was a good ice breaker, and I was laughing so hard, trying to clean the floor with the mini broom and a towel. And smearing the chocolate cake on the floor, I feel like Cinderella... haha. Waitressing won't be in my future, i'm bad at it.

If there is a silver lining, its that tomorrow is Friday. Unfortunately for me...

Its exam time, ugh!! I hope I'm ready.


But I will dance my cares away....Zumba anyone?!! Its the best. To those people that don't have a care in the world..enjoy being carefree, while you can. To those that do have cares... " The sun will come out....tomorrow!"




No comments:

Post a Comment