Sunday, November 21, 2010

You've Been Tagged!

I was blog surfing tonight and I stumbled on this. Thought it might be fun to do. If you read this, consider yourself tagged. If you do it great, if not too bad. Here goes nothin'! :)

Some facts about me, some are funny but true!

1. My birthday is January 6, I don't want to put my year down. But its always nice celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and 6 days later mine. Ever since my 30th birthday, which was honestly awful....I intend to do something fun every year, life is just to short to sit home and be depressed and cry. Paarrrtay! :) So far, The last two birthdays have been fantastic. 31 I saw the Beatles Love at the Mirage, one of my favorites! I think sometimes I was born in the wrong era, LOL. Year 32 brought me to the Lion King at Mandalay Bay, amazing. I love living in Las Vegas sometimes! Parties are ok, but if no one is throwing me one, then I'm still going to celebrate, darn it! :)

2. I am a native of Las Vegas. And being the native girl that I am, who happens to love to travel. I still have not been to the Grand Canyon. Now isn't that just sad? I've been to most of the united states and two countries, but not to one of the 7 wonders of the world in my backyard, and while I'm at it....not northern nevada either. :)

3. My middle name is Calista. Its a family tradition, in a way. From my mother, grandmother, greatgrandmother and maybe even great great. I felt pretty special until Ally McBeal and Calista Flockhart came around, LOL.

4. I set my stove on fire. Ok, I'll explain. I was at home helping with some housework. Thought it would be nice to clean the stove. Stove had a self cleaner on it. I put broiler pan with grease from chicken dinner night before, which I forgot. Five- Ten minutes later...black smoke is billowing out and I am still in the kitchen with my dog, Fire department and ambulance followed. Bought a new stove with a ding from Best Buy. To this day, I won't use the self cleaner.

5. I am a orphan. :( But I am thankful to know that I will be reunited with my family someday. If you want to learn more, just click on my temple pic above!

6. I am a good listener. Sometimes whether I want to or not. I just have that look about me. LOL ;) Its true, I can be standing in line, and strangers start talking to me. Even when I don't feel like it.

7. The year before my mom passed away, I won a $5,000 spree at Christmas to the mall. It was one of the best I ever had, and even sweeter that it was my Mom's also.

Well, thats me in a nutshell. I would love to learn more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment