Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its been a long time!

Long time, no see blog. After my second post, I gave up. I'm restarting now. My last post was in October, so what have I been up to these last few months? October...nothing exciting happened that I can recall. November, well I got through my mom's second anniversary. And I prepared to get through Thanksgiving. It was really fun actually. I had some friends over Thanksgiving for supper, then we stayed up all night for the annual Trudge to WALMART!! Theesa B. and Joeleene C. went with, can I just say how insane and crazy it is? But you know what..as much as it was crazy, I loved it. I haven't had so much fun in a really long time. I didn't really have alot to buy for, but I love a good deal...and believe it or not, I loved being out with all the people! What made for even more fun was that Theresa was buying for all 5 kids in one swoop! I think everyone was though, hehehe. To see Theresa's cart stacked high with toys and videos and not being able to see her head and to see the pile topple over everytime she turned the corner was ijust priceless. Joeleene had a great time, I know the holidays were going to be hard for her as well, she had lost her mother this last summer and Theresa lost her mom in the spring, it was so nice to be with my "sisters". As I have said, I don't think there is anyone you meet that you were not supposed to. My friends are such a support! XOXO !

Either late November or early December New Moon came out. Isn't it terrible I don't remember the date the movie came out when I went to the premiere? LOL It was amazing, I love love love these movies. I may love the books a bit more, but I think the actors did a great job, the special effects were awesome...and can I just mention Jacob Black??? :) Woo! Way Good.

December I got my house decorated early, and I went on a cruise with Lilly P. We booked it back in June, with my new friend Cheri...Lisa's mom. I just love facebook! I was looking for something to take my mind off the holidays...it was great. Went to the Mexican Rivera, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. We went on Carnival, and we got a upgrade to a BALCONY ROOM!! Thanks to Cheri! :) And was I glad...first three days I caught a bug on the ship and I was sooo sick! But I found Walmart in our first port Puerto Vallarta. And you know what? Walmart is the same no matter where you go!! Took advantage of the spa, the food..eventually. I swam with dolphins, went to a mexican culture show..got a great knock off coach purse :), and I parasailed!! That was truly amazing, if not frightning. But it was one of the most memorable events in my life so far...as I was up in the air by myself for 10 minutes it was so peaceful and quiet, I never felt so close to my Heavenly Father. Once I figure out alls the ins and outs of blogging, I will definetly put some pics up! We also took a tour of the ship and met the captain, so much fun. Loved Carnival. First stamp on my passport done! And, when we were flying home from LAX, I think I saw an actor that used to be on All My Children. I haven't watched in a couple of years. But he played Erica Kane's son. I can't beleive i put that out there. Oh well...I just did.

January was a new year and my birthday. This year I went with some friends to see Lion King at Mandalay Bay. Oh my goodness...it was so good!! Lilly, Andrea and Linda went. We just loved it, we also ate at PF Changs, one of my favorites. Such a good night. I'm just glad to have had such a great time! Oh, I forgot what I did in Nov...dang. I went to Time Out for Women with Lilly, Alli , Stephanie, Joeleene. It was such an uplifting experience. We went to St George for that. As my friend Linda has said " refill your lamp". And we did...and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment