Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Rewind

Wow, where did December run off to? Happy NewYear. Here's a recap of my month. So much to do and so little time.

                                            Holidays mean the start of my baking..pepperoni rolls!
Next up..a little later in the month, another tradition i've started. Pumpkin Rolls!
Theresa is teaching her babysitter the fine art of pumpkin log making...:)
Ready for wrapping, we cranked out 6 or 7 of these babies!  ;)
The dramatic part. Hoping as we tightly roll that our cake doesn't fall apart, LOL.
Success! Holding our  "babies",  :)

Next up was a dinner with friends to this place.. I always thought, someday I'll be sitting up there...



View from our window! No matter how long i've lived here..sometimes its fun to play tourist. :)

Allie and her Alison Miche Bag!

My present, LOL. I prefer journaling through my blog, but I do love Twilight.
Nighttime View.
Amazing food!

I tried to lighten us up....

Our waitress was celebrating her birthday, and I told her mine was soon too. She made me my first card! ;)

Bellagio Conservatory


Sisters!



Some more holiday goodies for the big cookie swap


Hee-Hee..water was turned off at work around 2 am..my coworker wrote this sign, LOL. Made me giggle. Also ,
a nurse wrote comfart instead of comfort, I about died laughing!  ;)



Me and Crystal...New Year's Eve


Diego trying Just Dance
                                                                                
                                                                            

                                                                Becky took a swing at it...

                                                                              
                               Fun picture, except I turned Becky into lil orphan annie, LOL
                                                                    
                                               And I took a crack at Just Dance, it was intense.  ;)

                                                                                   
                                                                         
                                                                          
                                                                            

And lastly, I was spontaneous , hit the Strip for NYE'S with 45 min to spare. But we stood on top of a parking garage. It was great!! :) December was over in a blink of an eye, but I kept up with traditions to help me through the holiday time, and visited with some friends. I ended up making 12 cookie packages, it was fun but every year I say i'm done for the year.  Is it too late for the christmas cards, well my decorations are still up, so I say no.  :)
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment