Thursday, April 10, 2014

The final countdown


"Why can't we get all the people together in the world we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more Hellos." - Charles M. Schulz



Only a few of my pics, thanks to the magic of Facebook. I'm not saying goodbye yet, I have a few more days to go... I wish we could all pack up and work somewhere together, but that's not how it goes. I can truly say I will miss my Valley family. I grew from a CNA to LPN with lots of laughs and bumps along the way. You helped me shape into the nurse that I am. I have shared Joys and Sorrows. I sometimes felt I spent more time here then anywhere else. Off to new adventures, You will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment