Sunday, May 27, 2012

Earlier This Week.

This week was busy, but fun! Started with work of course, and that turned out alot better than I thought it would. And i'm so glad about that. Wednesday night me and Lilly finally got to go to The Smith Center and saw Mary Poppins.


 Oh my Gosh, these were our seats!!! I can't tell you how amazing our view was.  Having handicapped seats does help. I could even see their faces!
I LOVED this show!! The music I just sang right along too...brought me back to my childhood. I just loved everything. And I was just so wowed by The Smith Center.
  It totally lived up to its expectations...next up, WICKED!  :)

  Before the show I made dinner for my neighbors,

                                                            Isn't it pretty? Recipe to come...

The Red White and Blue Salad

1 pkg spinach washed and drained
1 pint of strawberies hulled and cut up
1 pint of blueberries
1 or 2 green apples cut up
1/4 of a sweet onion diced
1 small pkg praline pecans

Dressing

 1/3 cup fresh orange juice 2 tablespoons cider vinegar 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil Salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder to taste. I also added 1-2 tbsp of Splenda or whatever you like to use. It needs a little sugar!  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment