Monday, December 19, 2011

Sharing Time- Someone Else's Fairytale

Someone Else's FairytaleSomeone Else's Fairytale by Emily Mah Tippetts

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I hadn't plan on reading anything but a diabetes book for work this weekend. Which I still haven't opened, LOL. But I went on Goodreads and got an invite from Emily to read her new ebook. I absolutely loved this one! So much, that I actually read in a few hours. Needless to say, my eyes hurt afterwards. Its a cute romance about a college girl at University of New Mexico who decided for fun with her friends to work in a movie as an extra for a movie starring the dreamy local heartthrob Jason Vanderholt. He then pursues her through the course of the book. Great read. Its a free read, so you can download to your pc, kindle whatever until Jan. 8. Really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment