Saturday, December 10, 2011

Reasons that I Know.

I hope that this post doesn't seem to preachy. This is for me. What I've observed this week. I KNOW that my Heavenly Father loves me. I have been very sick...and I have made it, or in the process of. I had to work sick, but even then, I was given circustances to shine when I wanted to dim. Except for decorating my house, I have bought no gifts yet..or got to particpate in any activities that go along with Christmas this week. Church parties, live nativities...none of that. And last night I was so uncomfortable I stayed up all night until 10 this morning. I slept my whole day away. Needless to say, I was climbing the walls to get out of the house and do something productive. I had a friend stop by before I started my trek, and she gave me a little "mom care".  I'm going to smell like oregano tonight ;).  But isn't it though when you feel sick, we all want our parents to take care of us? I've felt at times this week that no one cared if i'm sick or not. So, tonight was another reassurance, yes, you are cared for.  So I went to my favorite walmart for a little late night grocery shop. And as I stroll through the aisles, this christmas carol comes along, I'm not sure of the name..but it sounded like Cannon in D. As i'm walking..I start to remember shopping trips with my mom here, and I just felt alone. As I finished getting my items, I proceeded to check out. When in line, the person ahead of me starts talking to me...I don't know how to explain this, without sounding depressed..which I guess I kind of was. But talking with the customer in line, then the check out clerk, and even  the cart guy, I realised, that my Heavenly Father put people in place to talk to me. I hope that you realise the blessings in your life. It may be small stuff. But it touched my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. You are so right, when we start looking for our Heavenly Father's love, we will find it. Love you my friend, I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shauntae. Love you right back. XOXO

    ReplyDelete