Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sharing Time

I have got to say, this blogging thing is addictive. I can guarantee I won't do this every day, but this week it sure seems like it. But I didn't know what the rest of my week is like so I'm sharing these with you now. Here are a few recipes that I will be making this weekend for a party, and they are so good..but they are easy to make. I'm all about a shortcut. The first is a peach crisp recipe from Betty Crocker, thanks to Darcy for posting on Facebook!

Peach Crisp

1 pouch Betty Crocker oatmeal cookie mix
1/2 c cold butter
5 c frozen sliced peaches thawed and drained or 1 can 20 oz peaches, or be like me and buy peach pie filling and mix in a few fresh peaches cut up!

Heat oven to 375. In lg bowl, combine cookie mix and cut in butter using fork or pastry blender. Mix until crumbly. Next, pour peaches into ungreased 8x8 square dish. Sprinkle crumbs over peach mix. Bake 25-30 minutes.

Really tasty and easy. But, it doesn't travel well. But hey, it all goes to one place anyway right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment