Friday, June 28, 2013

June

I can't believe that June is almost over! Crazy. Well here I am again posting the pictures of life in the last 30 days...

Earlier this month, we threw a combined baby shower for 3 coworkers- Early, Courtney and Monique. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to coordinate schedules! Yikes.
But, it was a success. Although we were missing Monique. She decided to come early . :)
Some decorations...
Made some baskets...
Finished projects. They are so cute!

I planted some flowers, and yes they are still alive!


Isn't this the truth?

My computer also bit the dust. Tears were shed... but I took this advice.

Which I did. Hello, iPad mini. : D


 So thats it for now . Trying to survive the inferno this week, 117 tomorrow! Yuck. Costco freezer here I come.


Is it time to go to Denver yet?!! Please?!! :) t-minus 5 days.

2 comments:

  1. Those baby baskets are so adorable! You did a great job putting them together. I don't know if we will survive the heat. I'm glad you get to go away to cooler climates for a bit! Thanks for the updates. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christene! And congratulations on the newest Houston. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete