Sunday, November 11, 2012

The End of an Era.


The time is almost here! Breaking Dawn 2 is coming in less than four days. I can't believe it. The whole Twilight thing for me helped me to rediscover my love for reading. Who knew? And I do like the movies too..but I will always say that the books are always better. I discovered Twilight in 2007. I was a little late on the bandwagon, but jumped on nonetheless. Discovering love for Twilight and sharing that with friends and sharing the frenzy has been fun. I remember reading through these books in a matter of days. But who would thought I would be reading 400, 500 page books without batting my eyelashes?!After not wanting to pickup a single book after nursing school. And the movies, it been traditon these last four years to go to every premiere..ahem (I missed last years premiere. Don't worry...I went in the morning after work.  ;) ) As the last movie comes out on the 16th...well 15th now, I'm so stinking excited about that. What will I do next year?! Sob...just kidding. Thanks Stephanie Meyer for rekindling, no pun intended...my love of reading..and introducing girls into reading that might not have. :) Pictures to come of twilight madness.



                                                        We're ready!!! Two hours early....

No comments:

Post a Comment